Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bird Drawing

One can draw anything: inanimate objects or life beings; scenery or built environment; real or imaginery. Really, it knows no bound; wherever one's mind can roam. The best thing, at least from my perspective, is that one can draw in the comfort of home, at one's own pace.

Unlike bird watching or birding (though the more serious enthusiasts would differentiate between them), bird drawing can be done indoor. But just like the claim that birding is "Your lifetime ticket to the theater of nature", bird drawing would have to be the closest to the real thing for me.

So here's the sort of "still" birding for me:

The eagle, seemingly radiating its energy field in all directions.









2 comments:

Lee Wei Joo said...

Beautiful birds, I liked the 2nd and last pictures best.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for posting your paintings for everybody can enjoy them. But I think you should always paint a couple of birds in each picture instead of only one bird on the tree or flowers. You know that the birds always live in a couple, and the picture with only one on the tree make the audiences feel lonely.
My e-mail: phuongxl@yahoo.com, I'll vẻy happy if you spend your time to e-mail me. Thanks.