Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back to Painting on Blank Cards ...

I have returned to painting on blank cards, having exhausted the supply of paintings on calendars on loan from Tom. However, rest assured it will not be the last of my calendar-inspired chinese brush painting series because I still have several calendars in my own collection.

The good thing about painting on blank cards is I can finish half a dozen of them in a single evening because of their small size, but the thrill of painting feels just the same.

This is epi-phyllum if you want to know.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous work!!

Lee Wei Joo said...

I especially loved the 4th painting, the bird is so adorable! The 3rd painting also has the grass swaying, creating motion on stillness, haha.

Bee said...

Thanks, Tricia, for your kind compliment.