Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bamboo Garden

This week, I'm on my own again, being half way through the Arts lesson hiatus induced by the holiday season. Can't wait for the break to be over.

I'm devoting this blog to all manners of bamboo drawings, hence Bamboo Garden, a virtual one to make up for the absence of the on-site variety because of the premium on land in a condo complex. The good thing is I get to see it whenever and wherever I want, as long as an internet connection is available.
Bend it to the left ...

Bend it to the right ...

And straight up ...

And criss-crossing ...

And diverging ...
And all bundled up ...

And being discrete ...

3 comments:

GameGeek said...

OMG!

Impressive! This is really impressive.

I am scheduling my New Year on your paintings now.

Happy New Year and Woohoo! Nice Bamboos! Bom Bom Bom!!

Ah Hui

Bee said...

Thanks, Ah Hui. And happy new year to you too (we still have about 6 hrs left before the new year is ushered in).

c.y. lee said...

Ooo! I especially like the 2nd one and the last two--so delicate and beautiful.