Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birds and Flowers in Buddy Formation

My buddy painting session resumed yesterday, after a 2-week hiatus during which Mrs. Kim traveled to Houston to visit her daughter. She actually drove all the way there, in her daughter's new car. And in one single day, covering more than 1K miles. What a determined lady. Anyway, here we were at it again, painting in unison.








A discerning visitor would note that this looks familiar. I just added some details to the tail plummage to give it more definition. Hope it works.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(@_@)

Siam said...

I think you have a great eye for color and design… Keep up the good work.

Jia said...

The blue bird's tail is too long ,
but the flowers is good.

Lee Wei Joo said...

As always, more eye candy for my eyes to feast on! Keep up the good work! Definitely a lot of variety of colors used.

Bee said...

Thanks, Sola and Siam, for visiting.

As to my little niece, the length of the tail plummage is part and parcel of its beauty, as nature would want it.

And WJ, more candy is in store, I can assure you.