Friday, January 11, 2008

The Feathery Ensemble

It seems like Hubby has opened the floodgate to my drawing spree. Since early this week, I've been churning out water color painting on one card after another. The completion of one card seems to buoy my enthusiasm for the next, which earns me the moniker, the prolific one, bestowed by Hubby.

Correspondingly, the high production rate has sped up the blogging rate to several times a week so that my drawings can "see" the light of the day. The turnover rate is such that Hubby is now neglecting his other blogs to focus on mine. But he doesn't seem to mind.

This collection has the theme, the feathery one, depicting the various avian species in communion with nature. Hope you like them, as I do.

The yappy birdies pirouetting above the chrysanthemums.

"Hello, fellow avians, the caucus is now in session. Please take your perch."

"Let's zoom through without ruffling the leaves."

Little birdie ogling at the flowers sprouting amidst the rocky landscape.

"Let's see. I go on top of Buddy here and Rocky can come on top of me. Then we should be able to grab that branch and pull it down with our combined weight." Just a silly bird game!
"Come on now, let's maintain formation, and for goodness sake, mind the mountain peak."

"Yipee, we are heading for the moon!"

"We are the humming birds, and yes, we are."


"Let's align our beak direction to, from the top, left, up, right, and down. Hello, I said, down."
The eagles soaring over the pine-lined mountain cliff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! You have moved onto birds--trying something new and improving every day! I am so proud of you, Mom. :)

PS I love my card.

GameGeek said...

Pretty.

Ah Hui

c.y. lee said...

Also-- Dad's little captions are a hoot to read! ("Hoot"--geddit???) They are as enjoyable to read as it is to look at the pictures. :)

Say Lee said...

Oops, you have blown my cover. This is supposed to be Mom's blog.