Sunday, September 7, 2008

Maximizing Resource Use

Some of the paintings below were done on rice papers saved from working sheets. Sometimes, I have to test the brush strokes and also the right mix of color on some working sheets at the end of which they are supposed to be destined for the trash bin. Howver, before that, I usually cut out the clean edges into regular or circular shapes for reuse (but pasted on colored blank cards) as part of the 5Rs of Environmental Protection (Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, and Recycle).







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog very much. You are a great painter. I love your ideas, the Ideas of clean mind and soul. I love your art.
please check this blog: http://mirela-art.blogspot.com/
It's for another great painter from Bosnia.
truth_seeker
truth_seeker_8988@yahoo.com

Lee Wei Joo said...

I like it that mom is environment friendly and conscious about conserving and saving on paper, making the most of what we have. Again, excellent drawings. The third landscape drawing is done in color, very light and tranquil.

Bee said...

Thanks for visiting and your kind words, Truth-seeker. Thanks also for the lead, I will be sure to drop by the Bosnian blog.