Saturday, November 15, 2008

Floral paintings in pairs

We have had such fun painting yesterday that our buddy painting session turned out to be a four-hour long affair. I can see and sense the passion for painting in Mrs. Kim, a kind of late bloomer like myself, hitherto always putting the needs of the family ahead until such times when we can have some time to ourselves to indulge in our avocations. And these are definitely exciting times for us in roaming the borderless world of creativity.


Here are the fruits of our mirthful escapade for the day, the guest's come first, disitnguished by her name written in Chinese appearing by the side (and yes, the older generation of Koreans can read and write Chinese too).





After this is my turn ...





2 comments:

Lee Wei Joo said...

Beautiful art from beautiful ladies, I am sure!

c.y. lee said...

Nice!! I am so happy you have a painting partner, Mom! That must be so fun. I know I love it when Brian and I do art stuff together.